Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is very simple and the ingredients are usually in the pantry and store for long periods of time. It might not sound real good but we LOVE it. It can also be spiced up a little or be made a little more mild depending on your taste. You can use 98% fat free soups and 96% lean ground beef and make a lower fat version and lose none of the taste.
- 6 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies (use mild for less spice, use hot for more spice)
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese (you can use the block cheese or shredded, which is what I use because it is easier, but it MUST be V)
- 1 lb ground beef
- Cook hamburger, drain.
- Combine soups, tomatoes (drained), and hamburger.
- Layer soup mixture, lasagna noodles, 1/2 cheese, repeat.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbling about 20 minutes.
- We serve it with rolls.