1/1 Photo of Easy Mexican Dip
This dip is always a hit at parties. The kids like it too! It is a layered dip with tomatoes, lettuce, mexican flavoured sour cream and cheese. You can add a layer of refried beans down first if desired. Serve with corn chips. For a gluten free dip ensure the seasoning mix is gluten free or you can make your own using "Taco Seasoning Mix, Gluten Free". If you like some extra heat use some cayenne pepper with the taco seasoning mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sour cream and the taco seasoning mix together in a small mixing bowl.
- 2Pour the cream into a shallow serving dish.
- 3Mash the avocado with a little lemon juice and layer it gentley over the sour cream layer.
- 4Top with some shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and grated cheese. The measurements given were estimates as I just make the dish to taste. Just use a light layer of the toppings.
- 5As a variation you can use a layer of mashed refreid beans spread over the dish before the layer of seasoned sour cream.
- 6refrigerate until required and serve with plenty of corn chips.
Browse Our Top Egg-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mexican Dip
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 84.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g