Recipe by Vino Girl
Easy to put together on the spur of the moment with ingredients I normally have at home. There's several Mexican dip recipes here, but I didn't see this one. From Kraft.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chunky salsa (your choice of heat)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Unwrap block of cream cheese and place on a microwaveable plate; top with salsa, shredded cheese and olives.
- Microwave on high power 45 seconds to 1 minute or until cheddar cheese is melted; sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with crackers, chips, and/or veggies.