Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good for a fast weeknight meal. All ingredients are pre-made.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup refried beans, stirred
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 6 ounces shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) packagerefrigerated southwestern chicken strips
- 1⁄4 cup diced Italian plum tomato
- Heat oven to 425 degress. Spray 12 or 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place in sprayed pan. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form 12-inch-round crust.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spread beans over crust. Spread salsa over beans. Sprinkle with cheese, chicken and tomato. Return to oven; bake an additional 9 to 12 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges to serve.