Recipe by Audrey M
Only 6 WW points.
Top Review by Pierced Chef
I love to make this easy to prepare dish! Usually there are no leftovers. I cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. I usually add on hot sauce, black olives, sour cream when its on my plate... We also eat it with tortillas or crush up some tortilla chips and serve the meal over that.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, strips for stir-fry
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans or 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) canwhole mexicorn whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 10" nonstick skillet with Pam.
- Cook chicken in skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Stir in seasoning mix, beans, corn and water.
- Cook over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve with tortillas.