Recipe by TateC
This is so easy and so yummy! My sister taught me the recipe and she eats it with pasta. We ate it wrapped in soft taco shells with white rice. The next day my husband took it to work with tortilla chips and ate it like a dip. Easy and low-maintenance.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 15 ounces salsa
- 15 ounces corn
- 15 ounces black beans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain corn and black beans.
- Pour salsa, corn, and black beans in to the crock pot.
- Add chicken to crock pot.
- Cook on low for at least 5 hours.
- Add cream cheese the last hour in the crock pot.
- Stir at the end and the cream cheese becomes part of the sauce and chicken falls apart.
- Serve as you like, with pasta or rice or in tacos.