Recipe by teresas
This is a recipe that you can change to your liking...add sliced black olives if you like or serve it with picante sauce...add a salad on the side for a nice meal. I like to add some pickled jalapeno's to the re-fried beans for more heat...enjoy.
Top Review by ellie_
Too easy and plus I got to empty my freezer of the frozen burritos. I had 3 chicken and 1 breakfast, but I think any would work (maybe next time have all breakfast or no breakfast). The other items are staples in our house. No sour cream so used yogurt. Made as directed for a quick and easy supper. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 burritos, you select type (thawed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans (nonfat is OK)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce (you pick the heat)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use more or less if you like)
- sour cream or yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray a square 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put the burritos in the baking dish and cover with the entire can of re-fried beans.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the beans, top with the shredded cheese and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes or until bubbly and hot in the middle.
- Serve piping hot with a dab of sour cream or yogurt on top.