1/1 Photo of Easy Mexican Casserole
I sort of made this up, based on things I had around the house, and it turned out quite well! Nothing classy, but comfort food with a little kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together chicken, Ro-Tel, soup, and sour cream.
- 2Spread half of this mixture on bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Top with half of the Doritos.
- 4Spread remaining half of chicken mixture in dish, and top with remaining Doritos.
- 5Top with shredded cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is hot all the way through.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mexican Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.2
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 530.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbells condensed creamy verde soup