1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, at room temperature
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) container salsa (I use mild)
- 1PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- 2BROWN beef in large skillet; drain.
- 3Add chilies, water and seasoning mix; mix well PLACE unwrapped pie crusts on cutting board; unfold.
- 4Cut each crust in half, making 4 half circles.
- 5Place 1/2 cup beef filling on half of each half circle.
- 6Place 1/4 cup cheese on top of each.
- 7Dampen edge of crust with water.
- 8Fold sides over filling; crimp edges with tines of fork.
- 9Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 10BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- 12Garnish suggestions: salsa, shredded lettuce, sour cream, diced tomatoes, sliced green onions.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mexican Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 950.0
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 2456.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 36.9 g