Recipe by Funandsweet623
This is not spicy, easy to make ahead of time and always a hit. It is a great way to use leftovers from taco night just add what you have of the following ingredients, that is how I invented my recipe. I like to put it in teh crock pot to snack on lazy days.
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans (I use no fat)
- 1 lb hamburger (I use as lean as possible)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use cheddar or co-jack)
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce (I just add to taste) or 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I just add to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger in skillet.
- Add taco seasoning following directions on the pakage.
- When meat is done reduce heat and add beans and stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle in cheese until melted.
- Add sauce to taste.
- If you like more of a tomato flavor you can use salsa.