Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is not spicy, easy to make ahead of time and always a hit. It is a great way to use leftovers from taco night just add what you have of the following ingredients, that is how I invented my recipe. I like to put it in teh crock pot to snack on lazy days.
- Brown hamburger in skillet.
- Add taco seasoning following directions on the pakage.
- When meat is done reduce heat and add beans and stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle in cheese until melted.
- Add sauce to taste.
- If you like more of a tomato flavor you can use salsa.