Recipe by tennis5
One of my friends shared this recipe with me and every time I make it I get "best cake ever" comments! A guaranteed easy hit every time, and the most moist cake you will ever eat!
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can Coco Lopez, coconut cream mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) bag coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake cake according to cake box directions in a 13 x 9 pan.
- Take cake out of oven and while still hot, poke holes all over top with something the size of a small birthday candle.
- Slowly pour can of sweetened condensed milk over the top of cake making sure it doesnt all run to the sides.
- Slowly pour Coco Lopez over top of cake -- you may have to heat this up in microwave 20-30 seconds to get it liquid.
- enough to pour -- this ingredient is found in the "drink mixers" section of the grocery store.
- If you have time, cover cake and put in refrigerator overnight getting it cold.
- When you are ready to serve, spread Cool Whip on top and then sprinkle coconut over top to taste -- guaranteed to please!