1/1 Photo of Easy Melt in Your Mouth Coconut Cake
One of my friends shared this recipe with me and every time I make it I get "best cake ever" comments! A guaranteed easy hit every time, and the most moist cake you will ever eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake cake according to cake box directions in a 13 x 9 pan.
- 2Take cake out of oven and while still hot, poke holes all over top with something the size of a small birthday candle.
- 3Slowly pour can of sweetened condensed milk over the top of cake making sure it doesnt all run to the sides.
- 4Slowly pour Coco Lopez over top of cake -- you may have to heat this up in microwave 20-30 seconds to get it liquid.
- 5enough to pour -- this ingredient is found in the "drink mixers" section of the grocery store.
- 6If you have time, cover cake and put in refrigerator overnight getting it cold.
- 7When you are ready to serve, spread Cool Whip on top and then sprinkle coconut over top to taste -- guaranteed to please!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Melt in Your Mouth Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.3
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 285.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g