Recipe by GrandmaIsCooking
These little biscuits are good with country ham. This is another of my father's old recipes. I think it came from an old community cookbook. Daddy used a small biscuit cutter with a fluted edge to make them eye-appealing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir cream lightly into biscuit mix.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured (or use biscuit mix instead of flour) surface.
- Turn gently to coat enough so dough won't be sticky, kneading a little bit but not much as you turn it out.
- Pat out to about 1 inch thickness.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter and place on a greased baking sheet and bake 10-15 minutes in a preheated 450 degree (Fahrenheit) oven.
- Serve hot with butter or preserves or leftover ham.