Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A favorite party appetizer that never lasts long! It has much more layers than most taco dips, but is still very simple to make! Make sure you drain the tomatoes well, or it will ruin your dip with its juices.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium round onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container guacamole
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 6 green onions, stalks chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef, diced onion, and diced garlic. Drain off fat and return to pan. Mix in taco seasoning.
- In a 13x9x2" pan, layer in the following order: refried beans, ground beef mixture, sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, green onions, and shredded cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Wonderful!! I made this for a party yesterday and it was a huge hit!! Very easy to make. When I make it again I'm going to consider preparing the beans, meat and some cheese the night before and placing in the fridge. Then as guests arrive throwing in the oven to serve hot, saving the cold topping to be added last. 5 stars!!!
Loved it. I was trying to find the original off the Refried Bean can..but this looked pretty darn close! Can't wait for super tonight!!!
Everyone loved this dip! I made it for the superbowl and it was gone very fast. I'm not a fan of guacamole so I replaced that with a layer of salsa and the spice gave it a little kick. I might even add hot sauce to it the next time I make it. Mmmm...