This is very easy to make, moist and tasty. Make two if you are feeding a larger family. Serve with a salad on the side. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups full-fat milk
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided (can use more)
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup (can use barbecue sauce in place of ketchup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- seasoning salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, combine milk, breadcrumbs and garlic, onion, Parmesan cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 3Add beef; mix well.
- 4Press meat mixture the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- 5Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; drain.
- 6Spread with ketchup or BBQ sauce if using.
- 7Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, oregano and parmesan cheese.
- 8Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes longerlonger or until meat is no longer pink, and cheese is melted.
- 9For added taste, additional parmesan cheese can be added to ground beef mixture.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Meatloaf Pie
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.4
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 966.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 43.0 g