Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that just kinda evolved. Its pretty easy to make and always turns out moist and yummy. I use V8 to get some veggie points and it's topped with ketchup so most kids like it.
- 453.59 g lean hamburger
- 2 eggs
- 35.43 g package onion soup mix
- 113.39 g saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 (680.38 g) can V8 vegetable juice
- Use one can of V8, mix everything together.
- Form into a loaf, place in covered dish -- I use stoneware but you can use a dutch oven or glass dish topped with tinfoil.
- Pour remaining can of V8 over the loaf.
- Top with ketchup.
- Bake at 400 for 1hr.