Recipe by zimfour2400
This is my variation of Meatloaf. It is not dry and is quite tasty! If you use all the listed ingredients, it will make 2 nice size mounds for a HUNGRY group, or FREEZE one for later while you enjoy the other one! I do not add sausage, because of the spiceyness, but add it if you like!
- 1 -2 lb ground beef, chuck
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, any flavor, use dry
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons wet mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 4 ounces small can mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all well. I use a tabletop mixer, but use your hands, the dog will love to lick your hands to help in the clean up!
- Put in a dry baking pan, glass or metal.
- Oven 375, Internal meat temp should be 160 via meat thermometer.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, vegetable, and a salad -- YUMMY!