Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make meatloaf.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canhunt's seasoned tomato sauce, for meatloaf
- 5 -10 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- seasoning salt, for taste
- Preheat oven to 400° (350° if using glass dish).
- Dump meat into a large mixing bowl; salt and pepper.
- Add ALL of the other ingredients to the bowl and mix by hand.
- Put mixture in a well greased pan or dish and form into a loaf.
- Place dish on top oven rack and cook for 1-1½ hours, checking periodically.
This truly WAS easy meatloaf! I'm pretty green when it comes to cooking, and my boyfriend loves meatloaf. This recipe really helped me out! A couple of changes I made to the recipe is that instead of oatmeal, I subsituted a cup of crushed townhouse crackers. I also used more Worcestershire and minced onion for taste. Delicious!