Recipe by Misplaced Texan
Easy to make meatloaf.
Top Review by Sally Kate
This truly WAS easy meatloaf! I'm pretty green when it comes to cooking, and my boyfriend loves meatloaf. This recipe really helped me out! A couple of changes I made to the recipe is that instead of oatmeal, I subsituted a cup of crushed townhouse crackers. I also used more Worcestershire and minced onion for taste. Delicious!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canhunt's seasoned tomato sauce, for meatloaf
- 5 -10 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- seasoning salt, for taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400° (350° if using glass dish).
- Dump meat into a large mixing bowl; salt and pepper.
- Add ALL of the other ingredients to the bowl and mix by hand.
- Put mixture in a well greased pan or dish and form into a loaf.
- Place dish on top oven rack and cook for 1-1½ hours, checking periodically.