Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
i dont really care for meatloaf but my boyfriend loves it and asks for it all the time this is the recipe that i came up with and it makes all of us very happy. it is easy and simple
- 2 lbs meatloaf mixture (or ground meat your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (may need more)
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- Beat eggs in sep bowl.
- mix all ingredients.
- bake at 375 for about and hour.
It's a good basic meatloaf to add other ingredients. Very dense; will be great for sandwiches. For P-A-C spring 08,