Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Only 3 ingredients and my family LOVES it!!
Make and share this Easy Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 2⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons additional breadcrumbs (may need, depending on consistency of salsa or picante sauce)
- mix all ingredients well by hand.
- Place in glass 8x8 square casserole.
- you can even drizzle with catsup.
- place in a preheated oven set at 375 degrees
- bake until done.(about 45 mins.).
The DH declared the meatloaf "just fine". I added an egg, and did not bake it as long -- I think I had less than one pound of meat, and it looked like it was drying out. I buy less meat, as the kids became vegetarians and no one wants to eat the same meal for a week. It is only DH and me eating meat.
Thanks for posting. I will make this again.