- 4 lbs ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups ketchup (approx)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the beef, eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, and onion together.
- Seperate into two equal portions and place each into a baking pan or casserole dish.
- Hand form into a loaf shape and place in oven. Bake for about 50 min then put ketchup on top of both loaves liberally (I just squirt it from the bottle). Place back in the oven for another 20 minute
- Then enjoy.