Recipe by Bergy
I used small Italian frozen meat balls if you use larger meatballs you may want to defrost them first. This is so quick & easy and very tasty - nice served with pasta. My favorite BBQ sauce with thei recipe Is Diane's original
- 12 ounces frozen meatballs
- 1 cup mixed sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a non stick skiller with Pam or other no oil spray.
- Over medium heat brown the frozen meat balls for apprx 10 minutes.
- Add onions & mushrooms, cover & cook 5 minutes, stir a couple of times.
- Add peppers & BBQ sauce, cover & cook for a further 5 minutes.