- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 French roll
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground beef and bread crumbs,add seasoning.
- Roll into meatballs, bite size.Heat sauce in a pot and add cooked meatballs when sauce is hot.
- Meanwhile heat bread in oven until crusty at 350 degrees.
- Cut bread in half and cover bottom half in cheese and place meatballs and sauce on top. Place other half of bread on top.
- Serve with extra sauce and cheese.