Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick meal when you're in a hurry! From the Prego web site.
- 2 cups prego traditional Italian sauce
- 16 cooked frozen meatballs (1 ounce each)
- 4 long hard rolls, split
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- Heat sauce and meatballs in a 3 quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve meatballs and sauce in rolls.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Great idea for a quick lunch. I liked the added cheeses.My DH likes things spicier, so I added a dash of ground jalapeno to his. Thanks for sharing, Neta.