Recipe by SaraFish
An easy, yummy, satisfying 1-dish meal of seasoned hamburger, mashed potatoes and cheese. You probably have all these ingredients in your house right now! Nothing fancy or expensive and it's real good!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can green beans
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes (instant works just fine)
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the meat with the onions.
- Add seasonings and green beans.
- Spray a 2 qt casserole dish with Pam.
- Spoon meat mixture into bottom of dish.
- Spread mashed potatoes over meat.
- Sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
- Lightly sprinkle paprika over cheese.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350 oven for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and top of casserole is slightly puffed.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.