Recipe by J Zoch
This is a marinade that is never the same. So if you like having different flavors all the time, then this is the recipe for you. Very easy and fast to make. You also get to taste every step! This marinade works on just about any type of beef, chicken or pork. I have not tried it on fish.
- 1 -2 cup sweet and spicy barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons onion salt (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons onion flakes (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Lawrys seasoned garlic salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons mesquite liquid smoke (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons hickory liquid smoke (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper, if you want it hotter add more
- 1 tablespoon honey, if you want it sweeter add more
Directions See How It's Made
- Start with some BBQ sauce as the base.
- Add all ingredients as you would like, taste along the way. That is the fun part.
- When you have the right marinade for you, place meat in 9x13 pan and marinate.
- Marinate meat as long as you like depending on the type of meat you are using.
- I cook my meat in the same pan with the marinade. Usually on the grill. But can be done in the oven as well.
- Doing this makes the meat very flavorful and extremely tender.