Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made with a jar of prepared Alfredo sauce which makes it simple. I haven't tried it yet. Note the salt and pepper amounts sound low to me for 5 lbs. of potatoes but there will no doubt be salt and pepper and Parmesan cheese in your sauce so adjust salt and pepper to taste. This calls for 1/2 tsp. salad dressing base but Zaar didn't recognize that (nor did I) but I assume it's a dry salad dressing mix (I think Good Season's Italian would be good here).
- 5 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salad dressing mix, dry
- Cook potatoes in salted boiling water until tender and drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mash with a potato masher until mixture is smooth.
- Taste for seasoning adjustments.
- Serve warm.