Recipe by Slocook
This is a very quick and flavorful recipe. I serve it over egg noodles or rice
Top Review by sloe cooker
Quick, easy and tasty. Picked up chicken breast this morning to prepare this recipe. Got home and had purchased tenders. That'll teach me to wear my glasses!! Thanks for posting, Slocook. Made for Spring PAC 2011
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken between wax or plastic wrap to 1/4-inch thickness.
- In large ziplock bag, mix flour,salt,pepper and thyme. Coat chicken with mixture shake to remove excess fllour.
- In a 10-inch skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook garlic,mushrooms,parsley and chile flakes for 5 minutes,stirring frenquently.
- Add chicken to skillet.Cook 8 minutes,turning once,until brown. Add wine and broth. Cook 8 to 10 miuntes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with noodles or rice.