Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is simply delicious and refreshing.
- 10 plum tomatoes, ripened, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 59.14 ml Italian salad dressing
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1.23 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Cover and marinate refrigerated for 1 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, top with parmesan cheese.
Nice quick and easy salad, would have been even better if it were tomato season. Still have some basil growing inside, so it almost seemed like a summer salad.
Nice salad; enjoyed this very much for lunch today. Next time I will use a different variety of tomato to see if I can get better results and bump this up to a 5!
Fantastic thanks. I used 4 large, regular tomatoes bought at a farm gate and made my own Italian dressing using Recipe #26706. I'm going to make this again soon with some more of my beautiful tomatoes.