Recipe by TasteTester
Nothing could be simpler than this recipe, and it's great because you can start marinating it the night before, or in the morning, and then all you have to do at dinnertime is take the pork chops out of the bag and grill them. Note: the time listed does not include the time for marinating.
Top Review by Nif
These pork chops were delicious!!! I used half the amount of oil and pork chops with the bone in. The had a terrific flavour and very nice and moist I grilled these on the BBQ and we enjoyed them with dilled carrots and a side of pasta. Made for Went to the Market tag game. Thanks TasteTester! :)
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (about 4 oz. each)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they reach 160 degrees F. Serve.