Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend shared this recipe with me many years ago. Marinating time is not included in prep time.
Make and share this Easy Marinated London Broil or Flank Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 tablespoons brown sugar
- Mix the last three ingredients together in a ziploc bag.
- Add meat and marinate, refrigerated, for 6 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade.
- Broil steak to your favorite doneness.