1/2 Photos of Easy Marinated Lamb
A terrific lamb dish for people that don't like lamb or have reservations about it. Removing the fat and using a sweet marinade remove all gaminess. If you can't get the marinade in your area I've included a link to the manufacturers web site. (http://www.briannassaladdressing.com/Products.htm)
My Private Note
Leg of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bone and clean all membrane and fat from lamb.
- 2This will yield 2 or 3 large chunks and 2-3 small ones depending on how clean you get the lamb,how large your leg is and if you bought the whole leg or just a section.
- 3(Save the bone and trimmings for stock, it makes a really awesome sauce).
- 4Marinate in dressing for at-least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- 5The straight dressing tends to be a bit sweet for some folks, so cut it with dry red wine and olive oil if desired.
- 6Grill or broil lamb on skewers until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- 7You can add some blanched onion, mushroom and tomato to the skewers if desired.
- 8Serve with rice and sumac.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Marinated Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.2
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leg of lamb