Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is really easy to do and makes a very quick and tasty dinner. Dinner is ready in under 20 minutes with a little bit of prep the night before.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and ground black pepper.
- Place meat in a Ziploc bag and pour marinade over the steak.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place steak on the grill, and discard the marinade.
- Grill meat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Wonderful flank steak that is so quick and easy to make and still is so full of flavor!!! I made 1/2 of the recipe, for about a 3/4 lb steak, in the morning and let it marinate all day. In the evening DH grilled the steak, brushing on the marinade during the 1st turnings and cooked it til about medium rare. For me, I would have rather had it medium, but it was so good, I didn't complain lol!! Served it with baked potatoes, salad and garlic bread!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for 2013 Spring Pick A Chef.