Recipe by Acerast
This has intense flavor for very little work. Just stir together the marinade, let the meat bathe in it for a day or two, grill and eat. It's a slight variation of a recipe from "Great Meals for Busy Days" by Nathalie Dupree (a great southern cook from Atlanta).
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 907.18 g flank steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper.
- Place flank steak in a glass bowl or resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over the steak, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Remove steak from marinade. Dispose of marinade.
- Broil or grill steak about 6 inches from the heat for about 7 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and let the steak sit about 10 minutes before slicing thinly on the diagonal.