Recipe by cpphoto
This is a quick and easy recipe, and may be barbecued instead of oven baked. Serve with green veggies or a crisp salad.
Top Review by mydesigirl
This has a great flavor! I used Newman's Own Light Balsamic so I could skinny it up a bit and served it with mixed Asian veggies. Thank you for a perfect dinner! Made for Keep That Resolution/Lite and Low Recipes Event in the photo forum.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 balsamic vinaigrette
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in flat pan.
- Pour salad dressing over chicken and let marinate for 1 hour.
- If chicken is frozen, you may do this step and place in fridge overnight.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until juice coming from chicken is clear.
- These chicken breasts may be barbecued instead of oven baked.