Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is as easy as it gets, but very good. It packs a lot of flavor with just three ingredients. Prep time does not include marinating time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 1 -2 cup seasoned stuffing mix, finely ground
- Place chicken breasts in a ziplock bag.
- Pour in enough salad dressing to cover.
- Marinate at east 5 hours (better overnight) in refrigerator.
- Roll the chicken in the stufing mix.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or longer, depending upon your oven.
So simple, but sooo good! What a great idea! My 2 boys at this up in no time. My 3 year old is really picky and he ate it, no problem. I did bak the chicken a little longer than stated, because my chicken breasts were large. But it was very moist and tasted great! Thanks, I will be making this again.