This is as easy as it gets, but very good. It packs a lot of flavor with just three ingredients. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 1 -2 cup seasoned stuffing mix, finely ground
- 1Place chicken breasts in a ziplock bag.
- 2Pour in enough salad dressing to cover.
- 3Marinate at east 5 hours (better overnight) in refrigerator.
- 4Roll the chicken in the stufing mix.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or longer, depending upon your oven.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Marinated Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1014.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix