Recipe by angelfan
This has a light barbecue flavor. But the best part is the easy clean up.The use of the turkey bag keeps flavor in and makes cleaning not such a hassle.
- 4 lbs beef brisket
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 -3 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Shake flour in oven bag.
- Place in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion salt, pepper and liquid smoke.
- Rub over both sides of brisket.
- Place brisket in bag, close with tie and put in the fridge over night or 8 hours.
- When you are ready to bake it, take it out and combine ketchup, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard and hot pepper sauce, Spread over brisket.
- Re-tie the bag.
- Cut slit in top of bag.
- Bake at 325°F for 3 to 4 hours till tender.