Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy and adds a nice kick. The marinade carmelizes nicely under a broiler. Outstanding for simplicity. This starts with salsa verde (a pre mix of tomatilo, peppers onions and salt) and all you add is garlic for a real treat. Use for beef, pork or chicken. Leave a healthy coat on the meat after marinating and broil 'til done.
- 1 (7 ounce) can salsa verde, form the spanish section of the grocery store
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or pressed
- Mix together and mariniate 2 hours.
- Tip: leave on the steaks after marinating.
- It carmalizes great under fire.