My husband and I love sitting out on our patio with a frozen margarita after a long day at work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add water and sugar to a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 2Pour mixture into a large bowl (one that will fit in your freezer).
- 3Add in the lime juice, lemon juice, triple sec, tequila, and lime rind; stir to combine.
- 4Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- 5Add frozen mixture to an electric blender or food processor and process until slushy.
- 6Wet the rim of margarita glasses, then dip rims into sugar.
- 7Spoon the slushy granita into the glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Margarita Granita
Serving Size: 1 (1179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: