Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are made with "brown and serve" rolls that are always available around the holidays.
Top Review by Lainey39
This is a good and easy way to make sticky buns when you need a sweet fix. I wasn't crazy about the flavor of the orange juice so I would leave that out next time. Thanks for sharing.
- 9 brown and serve rolls
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup, divided use
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Combine 1/4 cup maple syrup, orange juice, butter and nuts; Mix well.
- Pour syrup mixture over rolls, arranged in a 9" square pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then baste with remaining maple syrup.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden.
- serve warm.