Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Pillsbury. Sounds ooey-gooey and delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously coat a 3 quart Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a gallon sized plastic bag.
- Remove dough from canisters and separate into 16 biscuits. Use a sharp knife to cut each biscuit into quarters. Place 4 pieces in the bag and shake it up to coat the pieces well. Arrange in pan, and repeat with remaining biscuit pieces, sprinkling with chopped pecans as you layer.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Allow bread to cool in pan 10 minutes. Carefully invert onto serving plate and serve warm.
I'm afraid to even try it now because it doesn't seem to be specific about the biscuits. I've got two 7.5 oz with 10 biscuits each. They want 16 biscuits from 2 16oz each canister? Possibly the larger biscuits? I think they should have stated that. I find these online recipes usually lacking something or another.
Wow. Not only is this easy, it is pretty and delicious! I made this for company, so I just threw the pecans on top, so that if someone wanted nuts, they could grab from the bottom. This will be my new Christmas morning go-to recipe. Thanks!