1/3 Photos of Easy Manicotti
1 hr 5 mins
HEP MEP's Note:
No cooking the manicotti, so that's the easy part. Sometimes I will add some frozen chopped spinach, cooked and squeezed dry. A real easy meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) package manicotti, uncooked
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar prepared meatless marinara sauce (or homemade, if desired)
- 1Combine Ricotta, Mozzarella, grated Parmesan, sugar, egg, nutmeg, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Stuff uncooked manicotti generously with the cheese mixture, from both ends.
- 3Arrange manicotti in a single layer in a baking pan.
- 4Bring sauce to a boil and pour over manicotti, covering completely.
- 5Cover baking pan with aluminum foil, crimping the edges to seal tightly.
- 6Bake in a preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40 minutes.
- 7Remove foil; sprinkle generously with additional grated cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered for 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.0
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 861.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g