Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very similar to the other Manicotti recipes on here containing mayonnaise, except mine has no oregano and no parmesan, and mine has more mozzarella.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 22.18 ml garlic, minced
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml cottage cheese
- 354.88 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 manicotti, cooked and drained
- 425.24 g spaghetti sauce
- Brown beef and garlic.
- Drain fat.
- Place in large bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise completely.
- Mix in cottage cheese completely.
- Mix in 1 cup of mozzarella completely.
- Spread a little spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13 x9 baking dish.
- Stuff manicotti with meat mixture, placing in baking dish when done.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce on top.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.