Very similar to the other Manicotti recipes on here containing mayonnaise, except mine has no oregano and no parmesan, and mine has more mozzarella.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and garlic.
- 2Drain fat.
- 3Place in large bowl.
- 4Mix in mayonnaise completely.
- 5Mix in cottage cheese completely.
- 6Mix in 1 cup of mozzarella completely.
- 7Spread a little spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13 x9 baking dish.
- 8Stuff manicotti with meat mixture, placing in baking dish when done.
- 9Pour remaining spaghetti sauce on top.
- 10Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- 11Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.6
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 974.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: