Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very similar to the other Manicotti recipes on here containing mayonnaise, except mine has no oregano and no parmesan, and mine has more mozzarella.
- Brown beef and garlic.
- Drain fat.
- Place in large bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise completely.
- Mix in cottage cheese completely.
- Mix in 1 cup of mozzarella completely.
- Spread a little spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13 x9 baking dish.
- Stuff manicotti with meat mixture, placing in baking dish when done.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce on top.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.