Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very similar to the other Manicotti recipes on here containing mayonnaise, except mine has no oregano and no parmesan, and mine has more mozzarella.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 manicotti, cooked and drained
- 15 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Brown beef and garlic.
- Drain fat.
- Place in large bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise completely.
- Mix in cottage cheese completely.
- Mix in 1 cup of mozzarella completely.
- Spread a little spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13 x9 baking dish.
- Stuff manicotti with meat mixture, placing in baking dish when done.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce on top.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.