1/3 Photos of Easy Manicotti
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (optional) or 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 4 cannelloni tubes, cooked (I always use Fresh-Made Manicotti or Cannelloni Crepes Shells)
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded (optional)
- 1Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a small lightly greased casserole dish.
- 2Combine all cheeses and eggs (and optional seasoning) in a bowl.
- 3Place in manicotti shells; roll up shells and place seem side down into the casserole dish.
- 4Pour remaining sauce on top.
- 5Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes, covered with foil.
- 6Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese if you like and return to oven for about 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.4
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 212.6 mg
- Sodium 1494.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: