Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is very quick to put together and tastes wonderful.
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can minced clams (with juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In medium saucepan, cook celery and onions in margarine until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except milk.
- Heat just to boiling: cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Add milk, do not let it boil again.
so easy to prepare and wonderful to taste. We love Manhattan chowder and I will make it often. Easy! Easy!
I can't believe I'm the first to review this. I thought it was awsome!! So easy and so good. I used larger cans of clams and tomatoes and a bit more milk. This is fit for company fare!!! Well worth the next to nothing effort to make. Thank you MizzNezz.