Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast and easy fruit salsa because it uses the little fruit cups you get at the grocery store. So easy and so good!
- 8 ounces tropical fruit, drained (fruit equalling about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 small jalapeno, ribs removed, seeded and minced
- kosher salt
- Chop drained fruit into small pieces.
- Combine the fruit and remaining salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with chips or as a topping for fish or chicken.