Recipe by KrisNick
This pudding is light and refreshing dessert for a hot summer's day. It is so quick and easy and tastes really good.
- 2 (85 g) packets jelly crystals (mango flavoured)
- 300 ml boiling water
- 300 ml cold water
- 300 ml evaporated milk
- 2 mangoes (diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the Jelly Crystals and the boiling water until it is dissolved.
- Add the cold water and the evaporated milk and stir in the diced mango.
- Pour into a pudding mould or bowl and refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Once set you can either run hot water on the outside of the bowl to loosen the pudding and turn it onto a plate or just spoon it into individual bowls.