Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, colorful dessert or snack.This is from In The Kitchen With Rosie
- 2 cups cubed mangoes (about 2 mangoes)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed (about 1/2 large orange)
- 24 strawberries
- 1 cup kiwi fruit, peeld and sliced (about 4 kiwi fruits)
- 12 red raspberries
- Place mango and orange juice in a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
- Sice 20 strawberries,reserving 4 for garnishing.Slice and peel kiwis.Reseerve 4 slices of kiwi .Wash raspberries.
- Place a layer of strawberries in 4 large wine glasses.Pour a little puree into each glass,covering the strawberries.Place a layer of kiwisinto each glas.Cover with the remaining puree.
- Garnish each parfait with a kiwi slice surrounded by raspberries.Cut a slit in each of the whole strawberries and place on the rim of each wine glass.
- Chill for 15 minutes before serving.