Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious Mango Chicken made in the same style as Apricot Chicken. This is suitable for oven or slow cooker (with adjustment). Serve it on a bed of your favourite steamed rice.
- Place drumsticks in a casserole dish (I prefer a rectangle one).
- Place mango slices over drumsticks.
- In a jug mix soup mix & Mango juice. Pour over chicken.
- Place in oven at 180 degrees Celcius and cook for 45 mins or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve on steamed rice.
- Pour some juice over chicken when serving.
- To adjust to slow cooker reduce liquid to 1 1/2 cups of juice and cook on low for 8hrs. Adjust as necessary.